Clinical Trials Manager
The Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) is accountable for supporting and managing the operations of the clinical trials unit at the Skin and Cancer Foundation Inc. In partnership with the Director of Research, this role requires managing all nursing staff and associated positions, assisting medical, nursing and administrative staff in the provision of clinical trial services and facilitating the coordinator and delivery of patient care in accordance with clinical trial protocols.
In association with the Executive Director and Director or Research, the CTM is responsible for assisting in the development of the Clinical Trials annual budget and the ongoing management of the Trials budget.
The CTM is also accountable for supporting and maintaining a professional, safe and supportive work environment, and participating in the ongoing development of services.
The principle responsibilities of this role include:
- Undertake management of day to day operations of Clinical Trial service
- Management of staff and human resources for trials and ensure appropriate cover/back u
- Resource manage new trial
- Provision of care to clinical trial participants in accordance with ICH/GCP standards and in accordance with Sponsor and HREC approved protocols.
- Participate in feasibility assessments for new trails.
Bachelor of Nursing
Current registration as a Division 1 nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
Knowledge, skills and experience:
Amongst others, the successful applicant would be required to:
- Demonstrate proven leadership skills
- Have a minimum of 5 years prior experience in clinical research
- Understanding of the clinical trials industries ethical, legislative and regulatory framework that guides good clinical practice
More information is available in the Position Description for this role.
Further inquiries can be made to Ms Stephanie Yee on (03) 9623 9448.
Applications close Friday, 11 January 2019.