You can easily organise a charity sports day, host an office BBQ or even a fun walk to raise funds to support us.
Every dollar raised will go directly to the research and education programs of the Skin & Cancer Foundation. It’s easy, it’s fun and it’s very satisfying - something your club, family and friends can enjoy.
You can create your own fundraising page on our website simply and quickly.
Create a fundraising pageView fundraisers
Tips and tricks:
- Come up with an idea – plan ahead and set a date.
- You can fundraise as an individual, a team or join a team.
- Create your fundraising page.
- Come up with a name, "Libby’s cake sale", "Cup Day BBQ", "In Memory of John".
- Upload a photo, and make your event stand out. (Images need to be at least 300 x 300 pixels)
- Set a fundraising target that everyone can see and help you reach.
- Promote your fundraising page to family and friends on social media. Send them all the URL of your fundraising page.
Got any questions? Just email our fundraising coordinator, or call us on (03) 9623 9400.
Share your story
Have photos? Send them in. We'd love to use them! Or send us your story and we may use it on our website. Just email us. Thanks!