members' Special Recognition Award
This Award is to pay special tribute to a Foundation member, or one of its staff, who has demonstrated exceptional service to the Skin & Cancer Foundation Inc. In essence, it is to acknowledge excellence in the pursuit of the Foundation’s goals.
All current or former Foundation members or employees are eligible for this special award.
A person nominated for this special award will have
- Provided substantial contributions to the administration, stature and success of the Skin & Cancer Foundation Inc;
- Demonstrated excellence in service and commitment to the Foundation’s sustained growth and success;
- Achieved widespread respect within the Foundation’s membership for professional capacity and capability in pursuing healthier skin in the community.
- Motivated and inspired others to accomplish more than they would have otherwise
- Set a high standard of leadership and integrity
All nominations for this award are to be submitted to the Executive Director for consideration by the Board of the Skin & Cancer Foundation Inc.
Any member of the Foundation, or its staff, can nominate another person for this special award.
Nominations should include detailed, specific information to support the proposal, together with full contact details of the person submitting the nomination.
Nominations can be made using the Special Recognition Award Nomination Form.
Please send your nomination to Mr Chris Arnold, Executive Director email@example.com by 15 June 2016. You will receive acknowledgement of receipt of the nomination.
The winner of the Skin & Cancer Foundation Inc’s Special Recognition Award will be announced and presented at the Member’s Cocktail Evening to be held on the night of Thursday, 28 July 2016 at ACMI in Melbourne.
Please contact Mr Chris Arnold, Executive Director on (03) 9623 9400 to discuss.