World Vitiligo Day 2016
The Skin & Cancer Foundation Inc invites you to attend our World Vitiligo Day Patient Morning Tea.
Date: Saturday 25 June
Time: 11:00am - 12:30pm
Venue: Skin & Cancer Foundation Inc
Level 1/80 Drummond Street, Carlton, VIC 3053
Held on World Vitiligo Day, this session will provide people the opportunity to learn more about this condition, the various treatment options available, and where they can find patient support.
Leading experts in vitiligo, Drs Adrian Mar and Michelle Rodrigues, will be joined by a patient guest speaker and members from the Foundation's communications team, in what will be an informative and relaxed morning.
Throughout the morning, our speakers will discuss:
- The many different treatment options now available
- The important role patient support groups play
- How the Foundation's dermatologists are raising vitiligo awareness on an international scale
- The impact of vitiligo on patients' lives
- How patients can use social media to network with one another and share information and advice
This session will conclude with a Q&A as well as the chance to network with other patients and supporters.
We hope to see you there.
Please let us know if you would like to attend this event (for catering purposes).
RSVP: Wednesday 22 June
Phone: (03) 9623 9479